A trade mark is any sign, word or symbol, capable of being represented graphically that distinguishes the goods or services of one trader from those of another.
Trade marks protect the goodwill established by your investment of time and money in your brand and business reputation.
Well known trade marks that are recognised and trusted by consumers can be a very important part of a company’s asset-base and goodwill.
We can represent your interests to ensure your trade marks are protected and take action if your rights are infringed.
Protect your company name, logo and brand
Sandersons can represent your interests to ensure your trade marks are protected and take action if your rights are infringed.
Why register your trade mark?
- Protect many aspects of your branding including your company name and logo
- Exclusive legal ownership of your brand name
- Prevent others using your registered trade mark
- Registered trade marks are valuable assets
- Extend your trade mark rights internationally
- Protects your domain name
- Ensure you are not infringing the registered rights of anyone else
- Protect your investment in building the reputation and goodwill of your business
- Stop others holding you to ransom